Master Fashion Design
- Duration: 220 lessons 660 hours
- Start-up: September
- Attendance: From Tuesday to Friday from 9.00 to 12.00, Saturday from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 14.30 to 17.30
- Enrollment: Until June. Limited number.
- Subjects: Fashion illustration. Fashion Styling. Textile technology. History of costume. Basis and fancy pattern design.Cut and Manifacturing Techniques. Adobe Photoshop, Kaledo Style
- Professional outlets: Companies producing clothes, fashion workshops, self-employment.
- Fee: 4800 Euro ( Tax Included)
One Year: 750 euro at the enrollment + 9 monthly installments of 450 euro
MASTER IN FASHION STYLE PROGRAM
- FASHION DESIGN
- DESIGNER CAD
- PATTERN MAKING
- SEWING TECHNIQUES
- INFO REQUEST
- Canon of proportions and human anatomy, the draft, the included, the stylization. The technical drawing, pattern study of the base. The technical details.
- The trend of the theme and target research, research materials and mood. Designing fabric: continuous printing, jumped, mirror, placed. Study of developments in the drapery of the different materials.
- Achievements sketches based leaders: T-shirts, lingerie, swimwear, skirts, pants, jeans, shirts, jackets, vests, jackets, coats, suits, knitwear. Realization ready to wear collections theme and target free: night collection, sweatshirts, sports jackets, shirts, knitwear.
- Realization collections prêt-à-porter theme and set target: a collection suit, large size, day, evening. Realization haute couture theme and set target: collection wedding and evening dresses.
- Textile technology : fabrics, commercial functional and decorative technique.
- History of costume and fashion. Psychology of colors.
- Men's collection, accessories collection and kids collection.
- The structure of the company, the professionals in fashion.
- Construction of a final project: choice of subject, target, materials, construction of the mood, creating a collection with its organic sheets.
Study of the structure of hardware and software , Windows operating system , creating folders and directories. The programs and files .
Introduction The Stylistics style in fashion and style graphics, carry a stylistic concept fashion graphics, image search by proposing ( coloring, composition , tactile materials , textures and patterns , settings and target social and cultural ) .
Introduction to Photoshop Concept image bitmap and vector graphics , pixels , resolution, color models (RGB , CMYK , Grayscale , ... ) , tools, menus, palettes.
Elements of composition elements of the psychology of perception , symmetry , balance, line and blemish , perspective and depth, full and empty, chromatic relationships .
The selections and transformations
The formats of files
Adjusting the color
Importing image printing
KALEDO STYLE LECTRA
Working with Colors
Create sketches vector
Working with " graphical attributes "
Fabric and colorways Fabric
Fill in the figures and create variants of the head
Create presentations Design and specifications
Processed to achieve
Create and implement computer graphics
Import and edit images
Color patterns and apply the actual materials ( fabrics , accessories , etc.).
Graphically present a fashion collection with the relevant technical data sheets
- Basic skirt - 12 fancy skirts from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Basic trousers - 6 pairs of fancy trousers from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Shirt and blouse with tailored sleeves and fancy collars
- 6 patterns blouses (raglan, Kimono sleeves, etc.)
- Semi-loose-fitting dress with breast dart. 8 fancy dresses from sketches -and fashion illustrations.
- Anatomically designed top with breast dart and tailored sleeves. 24 fancy transformations.
- Anatomically designed top with raglan sleeves, drop sleeves, kimono -sleeves with gusset, etc.
- Basic Man's jacket with casual revers and two-piece sleeves.
- Woman's jacket with breast dart. 6 fancy jackets from sketches and -fashion illustrations.
- Basic heavy jacket with raglan sleeves. Coat for men.
- 6 fancy coats and heavy jackets from sketches and fashion illustrations.
- Pattern layout from sketches and pictures of evening and wedding dresses.
Equipment: Single needle machine, zig-zag sewing machine, overlock
Fabrics. Width, treatments, and cutting equipment
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a skirt
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a pair of trousers
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a shirt
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a dress
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a waistcoat
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a jacket