Industrial Pattern Maker
- Duration: 134 lessons 402 hours
- Start-up: One year September and January. Two-year only September
- Attendance: two or four lessons a week. From Tuesday to Friday from 9.00 am to 12.00
- Enrollment: Until June for courses starting in September. Until November for courses starting in January. Limited number.
- Subjects: Basic and fancy pattern making. Regular and irregular grading
- Professional outlets: Companies producing clothes, fashion workshops, self-employment
- PATTERN MAKING
- INFO REQUEST
- Basic skirt - 12 fancy skirts from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Basic trousers - 6 pairs of fancy trousers from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Shirt and blouse with tailored sleeves and fancy collars
- 6 patterns blouses (raglan, Kimono sleeves, etc.)
- Semi-loose-fitting dress with breast dart. 8 fancy dresses from sketches -and fashion illustrations.
- Anatomically designed top with breast dart and tailored sleeves. 24 fancy transformations.
- Anatomically designed top with raglan sleeves, drop sleeves, kimono -sleeves with gusset, etc.
- Basic Man's jacket with casual revers and two-piece sleeves.
- Woman's jacket with breast dart. 6 fancy jackets from sketches and -fashion illustrations.
- Basic heavy jacket with raglan sleeves. Coat for men.
- 6 fancy coats and heavy jackets from sketches and fashion illustrations.
- Pattern layout from sketches and pictures of evening and wedding dresses.
Industrialisation of the pattern: distinction of elements, fabric, lining and adhesives
Setting out of sewing figures.Grading of 4 patterns of skirt
Grading of 2 patterns of trousers
Grading of 3 patterns of a blouse with various sleeves and collars
Grading of 3 patterns of dress
Grading of 4 anatomically designed fancy tops
Grading of 4 jackets and sleeves
Grading of 3 coats and heavy jackets